Why Choose CT CosMedic for Laser, Botox®, Filler, and Aesthetic Treatments?
There may be many places to go for these treatments. At CT CosMedic, we have the experience,technology artistry, and know-how to give you a more youthful and natural appearance with the latest non-invasive, no down-time procedures.
- Our lasers are current, state-of-the-art, and safe.
- We offer you topical anesthetic cream before all laser treatments and topical and/or local anesthetic for filler injections, for your maximal comfort.
- We only inject fresh Botox®, so that you get the maximum potency and effects.
- Consultations are free of charge. At your consultation, Dr. Lane will evaluate your needs, and make recommendations for treatment. You will be given a treatment plan that is specific in terms of type of treatment, estimated number of treatments, recommended interval between treatments, and price.
- We offer combined modalities of treatment, such as laser and Botox® or laser and filler, if this will give you the best overall results.
- Since there are often multiple ways to treat a problem area, we can recommend which modality is the most cost-effective and will last the longest.
- We offer both shorter-acting fillers (such as Juvederm®) and longer-acting fillers (such as Radiesse®).
- We check you after your initial treatment, and if any adjustments to your treatment are needed, we can make them immediately, or at your next treatment.
- We take pride in our client loyalty, return, and referral business.